Medialabs18 registered at Plot No. 89-90, 2nd Floor, Gopal Square, Shrinathpuram, Kota, Rajasthan operates HTTPS://WWW.MEDIALABS18.COM (the “Website / Websites”). We are committed to protect the privacy and security of your Personal data. We advise you to carefully read this Privacy Notice (“Notice”), so that you are aware of how, where and why we are using your personal data.
This Notice sets out the way in which we process your information when you use our website or other digital platforms in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This Notice applies to individuals visiting our Website. The Notice applies only to the information we collect through our website, in email, text and other electronic communication received through or in connection with our website pcexpert.in
Information we may process (Personal Data)
We may collect your personal data including your email id, demographic information including country, postcode, first name/last name, job title, mobile number, social media profile, preferences and interests. We may also capture additional Personal data in the form of various usage and user metrics when you use on our website including cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, referring and exit URLs, onsite behaviour and usage information, feature use metrics and statistics, usage history, MAC Address, mobile unique device ID and other similar information. While some of this data is captured directly from you, for example, by way of web forms and web log servers, others can be captured indirectly from third parties, for example, tracing organisation details, preferences and interests on the basis of IP address and browsing history respectively.
Means of Data Processing
- Web forms
- News Letter Signups
- Registration for an event / activity
- Information request mechanism
Ground for lawful processing of Personal Data
We generally use the information to establish and enhance our relationship with our users for the following purposes:
- Communication: We may use your information to administer and provide services you request or have expressed an interest in, to communicate with you in case of customer support, to process transactions, for sending newsletters, updates and promotional materials, for seeking your opinion and feedback and personalise and/or tailor any communications that we may send you.
- Advertising: We may use your information to carry out advertising and market research based on behavioural metrics, geo-location data, demographic data and marketing preferences we capture. We may permit certain third party companies to help us tailor advertising based on use.
- Activity Tracking: We may use your information to track your activity on our digital platforms and personalise and improve your experience. This can be used to create an individual profile for you so that we can understand and respect your preferences or for profiling purposes to enable us to personalise and/or tailor any marketing communications that you may consent to receive from us.
- Optimisation: We may use your information to operate, improve and maintain our site, to prevent fraud and abuse.
- Information Sharing: We may use and share your information with third parties with whom we have contractual relationship. For example, we may provide you with a link where you may share your content with another person.
We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children using our website. The Services are not intended for users under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect any Personal data from children under 16 or market to or solicit information from anyone under the age of 16. If we become aware that a person submitting Personal data is under 16, we will delete all the information as soon as possible unless it is with the consent and involvement of a parent or guardian. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, procedural and managerial procedures to safeguard your information against loss, unauthorised access, misuse or modification. We require any third parties processing your information to implement the same levels of protection with respect to your data.
Your Privacy rights and whom to contact
We will respect your privacy in relation to your data. In this section we have summarised the rights that you have under GDPR. Some of the rights are complex, and may need some explanation other than the bullet points given below. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights. Below are the rights granted to you as per GDPR and Route Mobile is committed towards protection of the same:
- Right to be informed
- Right to access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- Right to withdraw consent